Tonight is the first Smyrna Food Truck Tuesday event, but Mother Nature might have other plans. According to the local forecast, there’s a 65 percent chance of rain predicted from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., the hours of Smyrna Food Truck Tuesday.
Smyrna’s Community Relations Director Jennifer Bennett is optimistic about the weather.
“We will be watching the weather,” she said in an email. “In the event that showers arrive early, it will serve to cool things off a bit. As with all of our outdoor events (concerts & movies), if we can keep the show going, we will.”
Smyrna-Vinings will still have other chances to enjoy tasty food truck eats even if tonight's event gets rained out. Smyrna Food Truck Tuesdays are scheduled each week through the fall.
Are you waiting on the weather before deciding to attend Smyrna Food Truck Tuesday or are you strapping on the galoshes now? Tell us in the comments.
More About Smyrna Food Truck Tuesdays on Smyrna-Vinings Patch:
- POLL: What Food Trucks Would You Like to See at Smyrna Food Truck Tuesdays?
- Drive In, Order Up: Food Truck Park Coming to Smyrna
- Not Everyone's Excited About Smyrna Food Truck Tuesdays
- Food Truck Craze Hits Smyrna Times Two
- What's on the Menu for Smyrna Food Truck Tuesday?