Area homes worth looking at and peeking through
A preview of great homes you may tour this weekend in Smyrna and the surrounding area.
This week House Hunt features open houses and homes with in-law suites in Smyrna, Vinings, Austell and Mableton.
Preview these homes by clicking through the image gallery. Times, descriptions and prices are listed with each photograph.
Our featured home this week is the one located at 4081 Norton Place in Smyrna. The following is a list of things the current owner loves about this house:
- I love the open floor plan. The kitchen opens right into the keeping room. I can make dinner while the kids are doing homework (or watch Star Wars!)
- I love the fact that this home is one of a kind; no two homes are alike in this neighborhood.
- The neighbors are truly wonderful friends and genuinely care for one another. These are friends for life!
- This was our first house. My husband and I got married and began our future in this home.
- The silver comet trail is within walking distance and there are plenty of sidewalks off the main road. The area is filled with strollers, bikes and families walking their dogs!
- I love the fancy dual dish drawer. You have the ability clean a few dishes at a time or run two dish cycles at the same time-What a great feature for a busy mom like me!
- This home is Southern Living at its best-good neighbors; it’s the quintessential American home with the white picket fence.
- When you think of the backyard, you automatically think “staycation” There is a personal resort right in your backyard without airfare, hotel costs, and lengthy lines for a rental cars! My kids learned how to swim in this pool and we have had many pool parties!
- This is what an architect friend called a small big house. Looks can be deceiving. From the outside it’s looks charming quaint Cape Cod, but once you enter people are amazed with the floor plan. Its quite larger than one would think!
- I have never had this much storage space in a home! Four walk-in closets, two walk-in attics, and storage room plus a huge two-car garage which is so spacious it can hold a “mini gym area.”