Blog for Patch and Make Your Voice Heard!
Smyrna-Vinings Patch is looking for bloggers, and passionate, creative community voices like yours are needed.
Are you passionate about something in Smyrna-Vinings Patch? Contact us! Whether it's food, family, schools, government, business, social issues, exercise, fashion or business— if it's your thing, we'd like you to consider blogging for Patch. Anyone may apply.
I am specifically interested in talking with:
- Musicians, Live Music Fans, Audiophiles and Artists
- Parents, High School Students, Teachers and Professors
- Bartenders, Baristas and Foodies
- Fashion Experts, Stylists and Crafters
- Volunteers and Nonprofit Workers
- Health and Fitness Experts
- Local Sports Fans
Don't be shy! Smyrna-Vinings Patch is on a mission to recruit fresh voices, and this is a great opportunity to make your voice heard. We want to hear what you have to say.
Patch bloggers are not paid and will own their blogs, so if you are already blogging and want to share with our readers, too, let us know. This is a chance to share your expertise and opinions with a wider audience!
Contact Hunt Archbold if you are interested in being a part of the conversation.