Job Alert: Engineering Assistant
Take a look at the latest job opportunities around Smyrna-Vinings and South Cobb areas.
Murata US is seeking an Engineering Assistant in the Smyrna area to provide support to Product Marketing team concerning customer inquiries, and assist with the maintenance of technical documentation.
Job requirements include:
- High school diploma or GED;
- At least six months of related course work in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related fields;
- Course completion in the areas of fundamentals Electric Circuits and/or Physics;
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- Strong computer skills including MS OS, Word, and Excel;
- Knowledge and previous experience using Lotus Notes software preferred;
- Japanese, Chinese or Spanish language a plus.