It turns out that people don't all want the same thing when they look for that late night nosh.
Some want a good drink to go with that food. Some want healthy options. And some want greasy breakfast fare.
Here are the many, varied places that readers said are the best in their neighborhoods when they’re looking for that late night place to grab a bite:
- The Righteous Room was voted the best place for late night eats this week by Virginia Highland-Druid Hills Patch readers. Known for its stiff drinks and legendary juke box, readers overwhelmingly chose The Righteous Room for late night eats.
- Beer lovers in Decatur wept when the Trackside Tavern burned two years ago. The bar near Agnes Scott College reopened in July and has come back strong. Patrons said the new Trackside is the best place in Decatur and Avondale Estate to get something to eat into the wee hours.
- Smyrna-Vinings Patch readers’ clear choice for a late night bite to eat is Atkins Park Tavern.
- Buckhead readers decreed R. Thomas Deluxe Grill as the best place for a late night bite.
- In Midtown, Park Tavern actually finished in a tie with The Highlander as both received 22 votes. The tiebreaker came in the form of the comments and business reviews that Park Tavern received this week.
- East Atlanta Patch readers said P'cheen International Bistro & Pub, known for its globe-trotting menu, is their favorite.
- Dunwoody Readers chose Cafe Intermezzo.
- Kaleidoscope is Brookhaven's best place to grab a great meal after hours,
- Miyako in Austell, a family-owned Japanese restaurant, was the top vote-getter for Best Dinner Spot.
- In Sandy Springs and North Druid Hills, Waffle House emerged as the favorite place for a light night bite to eat in our Readers' Choice poll.
- Cascade Patch readers chose Applebee's.
What do you think of these selections? Let us know in the comments if we missed your favorite place.
And come back Monday to weigh in on the best flower shop in your community!