With warm weather upon us, Patch asked readers to cast ballots for the best place to get a glass of iced tea.
Here’s a roundup of the places that you, our readers, told us are the best in your community:
- Cascade Patch readers chose the Beautiful Restaurant as the places that serves the best sweet tea in Southwest Atlanta.
- In South Cobb, readers gave the honor to Wallace Barbecue.
- World Peace Café edged out Waffle House in Sandy Springs.
- Souper Jenny won the most votes in Buckhead.
- In Smyrna-Vinings, Jim N’ Nick’s Bar-B-Q narrowly beat Old South Bar-B-Q for the best sweet tea in the area.
- Midtown Patch readers this picked South City Kitchen Midtown as their favorite, with Mary Mac's Tea Room a close second.
- East Atlanta Patch readers declared Vickery's in Glenwood Park as their sweetie for iced tea.
- Old Brick Pit BBQ was chosen as the best in the Brookhaven and Chamblee communities.
- In the North Druid Hills-Briarcliff area, readers say Oak Grove Market is the place to go.
- Yeah! Burger won the polling by readers of Virginia Highland-Druid Hills Patch
- And readers in Dunwoody and Decatur-Avondale Estates both gave the nod to their local Chick-fil-A outlets.
What do you think of this week’s Readers’ Choice picks? Did we miss any of your favorite spots for enjoying iced tea? Let us know in the comments area below.