Invite a friend
Beating the Wintertime Blues
Beat the Wintertime Blues by attending this free class offered at Emory-Adventist Hospital at Smyrna on Monday, January 28 at 7:00 p.m. Learn about treating and preventing seasonal mood changes at every stage and age of life. This class presented by Jennifer Almand, Mental Health Clinician, Northside Psychological Services, will be held in the cafeteria of Emory-Adventist Hospital at Smyrna. Call 770-319-2025 to register.
More About Emory-Adventist Hospital
For more than 35 years, this hospital has been serving the needs of the Smyrna and surrounding communities. It was first affiliated with the Seventh-day Adventist Church, then in 1995, became entered a joint venture with Emory Healthcare.
The hospital has taken the lead in disaster preparedness for Cobb County and has the only stationary decontamination facility in the county. In September 2010, the hospital acquired new digital mammography equipment allowing for shorter exam times and wait times for results.
Other events here
- Osteoporosis - The Silent Threat Today, May 22, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Summertime Emergencies Wed, Jun 12, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding Tue, Jun 25, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Migraine Prevention and Treatment Tue, Jul 16, 7:00 pm
- Trust Your Gut Tue, Jul 23, 7:00 pm
- Caring for the Caregiver Tue, Aug 6, 7:00 pm
- The Principles of Healthy Cooking, Series 1 Wed, Aug 21, 7:00 pm
- Understanding & Prevention of Childhood Earaches and Sinus Infections Tue, Aug 27, 7:00 pm
- Cholesterol Screening Thu, Sep 12, 8:00 am–10:00 am
- The Principles of Healthy Cooking, Series 2 Wed, Sep 18, 7:00 pm