Invite a friend
Family Nutrition Lecture
In honor of National Nutrition Month, join registered dietitian Jenny Fox for an informative seminar about proper nutrition for the whole family. Discover how to put a healthy, balanced meal together for your family, tricks to preparing a meal in 30 minutes or less, healthier recipe substitutions to your traditional favorite dishes, and how to make your way through a supermarket with specific brand recommendations.
Registration is required, please call 770-319-2025.
More About Emory-Adventist Hospital
For more than 35 years, this hospital has been serving the needs of the Smyrna and surrounding communities. It was first affiliated with the Seventh-day Adventist Church, then in 1995, became entered a joint venture with Emory Healthcare.
The hospital has taken the lead in disaster preparedness for Cobb County and has the only stationary decontamination facility in the county. In September 2010, the hospital acquired new digital mammography equipment allowing for shorter exam times and wait times for results.
Other events here
- Osteoporosis - The Silent Threat Wed, May 22, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Summertime Emergencies Wed, Jun 12, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding Tue, Jun 25, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Migraine Prevention and Treatment Tue, Jul 16, 7:00 pm
- Trust Your Gut Tue, Jul 23, 7:00 pm
- Caring for the Caregiver Tue, Aug 6, 7:00 pm
- The Principles of Healthy Cooking, Series 1 Wed, Aug 21, 7:00 pm
- Understanding & Prevention of Childhood Earaches and Sinus Infections Tue, Aug 27, 7:00 pm
- Cholesterol Screening Thu, Sep 12, 8:00 am–10:00 am
- The Principles of Healthy Cooking, Series 2 Wed, Sep 18, 7:00 pm