Invite a friend
Homes for the Holidays
Homes for the Holidays presented by The Foundation of Emory-Adventist Hospital at Smyrna will be held on Sunday, December 2, 2012 from Noon-6:00 p.m. Time to capture the holiday spirit and enjoy tours of seven festively decorated Smyrna homes. Enjoy complimentary refreshments at the Tea Room and participate in a sealed bid auction. Tickets are $20 and all proceeds will benefit The Foundation of Emory-Adventist Hospital at Smyrna to raise funds for new patient beds. Purchase tickets at www.SmyrnaCares.org or by calling 770-438-5233.
|Where||Emory-Adventist Hospital 3949 S Cobb Dr SE, Smyrna, GA 30080|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||12:00 pm–6:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Emory-Adventist Hospital
For more than 35 years, this hospital has been serving the needs of the Smyrna and surrounding communities. It was first affiliated with the Seventh-day Adventist Church, then in 1995, became entered a joint venture with Emory Healthcare.
The hospital has taken the lead in disaster preparedness for Cobb County and has the only stationary decontamination facility in the county. In September 2010, the hospital acquired new digital mammography equipment allowing for shorter exam times and wait times for results.
Other events here
- Summertime Emergencies Wed, Jun 12, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding Tue, Jun 25, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Migraine Prevention and Treatment Tue, Jul 16, 7:00 pm
- Trust Your Gut Tue, Jul 23, 7:00 pm
- Caring for the Caregiver Tue, Aug 6, 7:00 pm
- The Principles of Healthy Cooking, Series 1 Wed, Aug 21, 7:00 pm
- Understanding & Prevention of Childhood Earaches and Sinus Infections Tue, Aug 27, 7:00 pm
- Cholesterol Screening Thu, Sep 12, 8:00 am–10:00 am
- The Principles of Healthy Cooking, Series 2 Wed, Sep 18, 7:00 pm
- PSA Screening Tue, Sep 24, 4:00 pm–6:00 pm