Invite a friend
How to Be Ergonomically Correct
Learn How to Be Ergonomically Correct at Work and Home – Attend this free class at Emory-Adventist Hospital on Tuesday, February 5 at 7:00 p.m. Are you someone who spends five or more hours per day sitting in a chair, using a desk or telephone, or at your computer? Luis Hernandez, PT Solutions, will give you guidelines to assess whether or not your work station is using the correct ergonomics to promote proper posture. He will also discuss the importance of maintaining correct posture and using proper body mechanics when performing all work related tasks to prevent possible injuries. To register for this class, please call 770-319-2025.
|Where||Emory-Adventist Hospital 3949 S Cobb Dr SE, Smyrna, GA 30080|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–8:30 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Emory-Adventist Hospital
For more than 35 years, this hospital has been serving the needs of the Smyrna and surrounding communities. It was first affiliated with the Seventh-day Adventist Church, then in 1995, became entered a joint venture with Emory Healthcare.
The hospital has taken the lead in disaster preparedness for Cobb County and has the only stationary decontamination facility in the county. In September 2010, the hospital acquired new digital mammography equipment allowing for shorter exam times and wait times for results.
Other events here
- Osteoporosis - The Silent Threat Tomorrow, May 22, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Summertime Emergencies Wed, Jun 12, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding Tue, Jun 25, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Migraine Prevention and Treatment Tue, Jul 16, 7:00 pm
- Trust Your Gut Tue, Jul 23, 7:00 pm
- Caring for the Caregiver Tue, Aug 6, 7:00 pm
- The Principles of Healthy Cooking, Series 1 Wed, Aug 21, 7:00 pm
- Understanding & Prevention of Childhood Earaches and Sinus Infections Tue, Aug 27, 7:00 pm
- Cholesterol Screening Thu, Sep 12, 8:00 am–10:00 am
- The Principles of Healthy Cooking, Series 2 Wed, Sep 18, 7:00 pm