1. Senior Portraits will now take place on Tuesday, Sept. 24. Seniors are asked to come by room 2015 to sign up for a picture time. The absolute last day a picture can be taken and included in the yearbook is Oct. 4.
2. Tennis, anyone? Students who wish to play tennis for Campbell need to attend an informational meeting on Tuesday, Sept. 19 at 3:45 p.m. in Coach Hall's room (room 407).
3. Sophomores and Juniors with good grades are invited to apply for the Governor's Honors Program. Interviews will begin on Sept. 23. Please see Mr. Jones in room 902 for more information.
4. The colleges are coming! Schools such as Boston University, Georgia Southern, and the University of Delaware are coming to Campbell over the next few weeks. Juniors and seniors who wish to attend one or more of these college visits should stop by the counseling office to sign up.
5. Dancers! The Student Government Association is now accepting applications for dance teams that want to perform at the homecoming pep rally. Talk to Mr. D'Agostino in room 920 to get the scoop.