1. The Swim and Dive Team will hold an informational meeting on Wednesday, Sept. 18 at 3:45 p.m. in the auditorium. The meeting is expected to last until 4:30.
2. Students wishing to bring a student from another school as their homecoming date must pick up a permission slip in the main office next to Mr. D'Agostino's room (room 920) before Friday, Sept. 28.
3. Students in need of a homecoming dress can make an appointment to visit Becca's Closet during their lunch period. At the current time, only short dresses are available. To schedule an appointment time, please see Ms. Dewrell or Mrs. Murphy.
4. Aspiring tennis players must attend an informational meeting on Thursday, Sept. 19 at 3:45 p.m. in Coach Hall's Room (room 345).
5. Homecoming tickets are on sale now in the cafeteria. Tickets cost $7 in advance and $10 at the door. Mr. D'Agostino will be selling tickets in the morning, while Ms. Mereness, Mrs. Peddi, Mrs. Sandifer, and Mrs. Green-Wyche will be on duty during lunch periods. Students with attendance or disciplinary issues cannot attend the homecoming dance.