1. Retakes and makeups for student IDs will be taken on Tuesday, Sept. 24 from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the media center.
2. The Georgia High School Writing Test is on Wednesday, Sept. 25. Please bring two #2 pencils with you if you are taking the test on that day. No electronic devices are allowed in the testing area.
3. Seniors wishing to go on the class cruise must submit their $200 deposit to April Sandifer in room 2208 by Friday, Sept. 27.
4. The Spartan Martial Arts Club is accepting applications from new members until Wednesday, Sept. 25. Please see Michael Sinnett in room 104 if you would like to join the club.
5. The National PTA Reflections Art Contest is now underway. The Campbell PTA encourages all students to submit an entry that reflects this year's theme, "believe, dream, inspire." Submissions in media such as visual arts, photography, literature, film production, musical composition, and dance choreography will be accepted until Oct. 10. Please turn in your work, along with an artist statement and entry form, to Ms. Blaydes in the media center.