"Bedside Manners" Dinner Theatre Dessert and Coffee Show
- When: Friday, Feb. 22, 8 pm; Feb. 23
- Where: The Art Place, 3330 Sandy Plains Rd, Marietta
- Cost: $15.00
- What: Poor Ferris has agreed to mind his sister’s seedy little English countryside Inn for the weekend while she’s away on vacation. It's a quite little place until two couples arrive; each sneaking off to the countryside for a weekend of forbidden romance. Dessert and Coffee shows are Feb. 21&22 and tickets are $15 at 8pm. Dinner show is Feb. 23 and tickets are $25.
Breakfast with Beauty and the Beast Benefits Marietta High Drama Department
- When: Saturday, February 23, 2013, 8 to 10:30 a.m.
- Where: Chick-fil-A, 2555 Dallas Hwy SW, Marietta
- What: The Chick-fil-A will host Breakfast with Beauty and the Beast to benefit the Marietta High School Drama Department. Enjoy breakfast with the costumed characters of Beauty and Beast as well as the Chick-fil-A “Eat Mor Chikin” Cow. Students from the Marietta High School Drama Department will be on-site to sell tickets, t-shirts and light-up roses from the production.
Smyrna Black History Month Celebration
- When: Saturday, Feb. 23, 11 a.m. to noon; Sunday, Feb. 24, 2-4 p.m.
- What: Enjoy storytelling time on Saturday with the Cobb Cluster of the Southern Order of Storytellers, members of the Kuumba Storytellers, and the youth Tattle Tales group. On Sunday, a special Black History Month program for adults will feature two speakers, Robin Washington Banks and Charles Black. This program sponsored by the Friends of the Smyrna Library, is open to the public and will offer light refreshments.
Find a Honey for Your Bunny
- When: Sunday, Feb. 24, 12 to 3 pm
- Where: PETCO, 3372 Cobb Pkwy NW, Acworth
- What: The Georgia House Rabbit Society has teamed up with Petco to educate potential pet parents on the responsibilities of having a rabbit as a pet. The Georgia House Rabbit Society will be at the Acworth Petco with adoptable bunnies while also encouraging current rabbit parents to come down and meet like-minded individuals. Current bunny parents can receive a rabbit manicure (nail trim) with a donation.
Annual Animal Rescue Yard Sale
- When: Feb. 22-24: Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Sunday, noon to 4 p.m.
- Where: Uncle Bob's Self Storage, 1125 Roberts Blvd., Kennesaw
- What: Uncle Bob's Self Storage of Kennesaw is sponsoring an indoor yard sale to benefit animal rescue. Get bargains on new and gently used items and help the animals.
"Egg-citing" and "Egg-ucational" Family Story Time
- When: Saturday, Feb. 23, 10 a.m.- 11:00 a.m.
- Where: Lithia Springs Library, 7100 Turner Drive
- What: Free Admission, Open to the Public. Learn how to blow and dye eggs.