Smyrna Car Show
- When: Sunday, April 28, 1 to 5 p.m.
- Where: Smyrna First United Methodist Church, 1315 Concord Rd SE, Smyrna, GA
- Cost: Free
- What: Browse some of the most interesting and lovingly-restored cars in the metro area. Fun for the whole family and great food too.
Spring Jonquil Festival
- When: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday, April 27 & 12-5 p.m. Sunday, April 28
- Where: Village Green in Downtown Smyrna
- Cost: Free
- What: More than 175 arts and crafts vendors will be featured, as well as local non-profits and festive food from area restaurants.
Jonquil City Jog 5K
- When: 8 a.m., Saturday, April 27; Registration starts at 7 a.m.
- Where: Smyrna City Hall, 2800 King Street
- What: At the annual Peachtree Qualifier race this Saturday, April 27, you will get to run or walk for fun, prizes, and to support local schools.
KSU 2013 Student Dance Concert
- When: April 26, 27 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Kennesaw State University, 1000 Chastain Rd NW, Kennesaw, GA
- Cost: $20
- What: An evening of innovative senior choreography projects performed by the KSU Dance Company. A celebration of the artistic and choreographic excellence achieved by the graduating class of the Department of Dance at Kennesaw State University.
Good Mews Annual Spring Flea Market
- When: April 27 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and April 28 from noon to 5 p.m.
- Where: Piedmont Commons (Publix) Shopping Center, 1050 E Piedmont Rd, Marietta, GA
- What: Good Mews will be holding its Annual Spring Flea market on weekends through Sunday, May 12. New merchandise will be on display each weekend.
Carnival of Doom's Creature Feature - Plan 9 From Outer Space
- When: April 26, 9 p.m.
- Where: Next Stage Theatre, 11 Anderson St SE, Marietta, GA
- Cost: $12
- What: Join the Carnival of Doom's inaugural Creature Feature Friday to witness the horror of Ed Wood's infamous Plan 9 From Outer Space. Carnival of Doom partnered with Next Stage Theatre Company to bring Marietta what has been deemed "the worst movie ever made" by the "worst director ever" in this presentation of a drive-in gone wrong.
- When: Saturday, April 27, 1 to 3 p.m.
- Where: Haven the Dog Spot, Olde Towne Shopping Center, 736 Johnson Ferry Road, Marietta GA 30068
- What: The Daily Rounds of a Hound is a children’s picture book written with a quirky rhyming style. The characters have been brought to life by illustrator Britt Sekulic and are both colorful and whimsical. Mutt Madd-ness is a Marietta-based no kill dog rescue.