Here is a lineup of the food trucks serving dinner tonight:
- Blaxican brings together Mexican and soul food.
- Buen Provecho serves a "taste of Puerto Rico at your fingertips."
- Freckled & Blue "feeds an Atlantan in need" with every meal purchased.
- Happy Belly is Smyrna's hometown food truck.
- Ibiza Bites's motto is "Life is food! Taste life!"
- King of Pops brings popsicles on wheels!
- Mix'd Up is inspired by Rock and Roll.
- Pressed for Time serves up paninis.
- Soup 'R Noodles delivers a wide range of foods from its "state of the art kitchen".
- Yum Yum Cupcake claims to be the first mobile dessert truck in Atlanta.
- Yumbii boasts it's Atlanta's first food truck.
Public parking is available adjacent to the playground and mini ampitheatre, and also at Community Bank of the South, Covenant Christian School and Smyrna Presbyterian Church. Parking is limited, so walking or biking is encouraged.
Smyrna Food Truck Tuesdays are recycling friendly. Look for recycling containers and help keep the park clean.
The food trucks participating will change from week to week. Check back with Smyrna-Vinings Patch to see who will be at next week's event.