Here is a lineup of the food trucks serving dinner tonight:
- Freckled & Blue "feeds an Atlantan in need" with every meal purchased.
- Happy Belly is Smyrna's hometown food truck.
- Blaxican brings together Mexican and soul food.
- Hail Caesar offers fresh salads, sandwiches, wraps, and other food.
- Soup'r Noodles will be offering delicacies such as gazpacho, gumbo, and watermelon and goat cheese salad.
- Buen Provecho serves a "taste of Puerto Rico at your fingertips."
- Yumbii boasts it's Atlanta's first food truck.
- Chay J's New Orleans Candies is the "Home of the Original Creole
- Mix'd Up is inspired by Rock and Roll.
- Bollywood Zing combines a taste of India and a dash of Hollywood.
- Yum Yum Cupcake claims to be the first mobile dessert truck in Atlanta.
- King of Pops brings popsicles on wheels!
Public parking is available adjacent to the playground and mini amphitheater, and also at Community Bank of the South, Covenant Christian School and Smyrna Presbyterian Church. Parking is limited, so walking or biking is encouraged.
Smyrna Food Truck Tuesdays are recycling friendly. Look for recycling containers and help keep the park clean.
The food trucks participating will change from week to week. Check back with Smyrna-Vinings Patch to see who will be at next week's event.