Manhattan Associates is seeking an Analyst to analyze and resolve technical issues that arise post customer implementation involving supply chain software solutions.
This position requires:
- Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering, business or related technical field;
- One year experience developing, supporting or implementing application software.
- One year experience developing with C++ or Java, and working in LINUX or UNIX operating systems;
- Experience developing with Oracle or DB2 databases;
- Up to 50 percent travel may be required.