Georgia Department of Driver Services is seeking an Assistant Manager for one of its Cobb County locations.
Minimum job qualifications include:
- 4 years experience in Driver Services Administration or a related field (e.g. retail, banking, call center, etc.);
- 2 years experience in an advanced lead role or working in a team lead capacity;
- Must possess a valid driver’s License;
- 1 year experience in managing the processing of numerous customer transactions on a daily basis;
- 1 year experience in a supervisory or team lead role managing the work of staff that provide service directly to customers;
- Documented experience managing inventory/supplies, cash handling and performance reporting;
- Documented experience reviewing documents or records for authenticity;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Explorer and Excel.