Silverton Mortgage Specialists, Inc. is pleased to announce 12 new hires throughout the company’s Southeastern footprint during the first quarter of 2014, including Mortgage Loan Originators Kaci Jackson and Ed Williams in its Smyrna office. This news follows Silverton Mortgage’s announcement that it will expand and relocate its corporate office to Colony Square in Midtown Atlanta in June.
“As we continue to focus on providing the highest standard of customer experience, we are excited to start 2014 with such talented people joining our offices throughout the Southeast,” said Josh Moffitt, president of Silverton Mortgage. “The additional leadership in our corporate office is also very exciting, as these professionals will foster continued expansion into new markets.”
The comprehensive list of new hires and their respective branches includes:
Atlanta Corporate Office
· Mitchell Hardage – Audio-Video Specialist
· Annette Orange – Compliance Specialist
· Kay Pitts – Underwriting Manager
· Kim Stephens – Mortgage Loan Originator
· Kevin Sipe – Mortgage Loan Originator
· Patty Love – Processor
East Cobb in Marietta, Ga.
· Sarah Crickey – Mortgage Loan Originator
Silverton Northwest in Kennesaw, Ga.
· Jenny Baker – Mortgage Loan Originator
· Juli Breed – Office Assistant
· Lori Muffoletto – Mortgage Loan Originator
· Kaci Jackson – Mortgage Loan Originator
· Ed Williams – Mortgage Loan Originator
For more information, see www.silvertonmortgage.com.