There’s a light agenda on tap for Smyrna City Council’s meeting Monday. Here’s a link to the agenda. Smryna City Council meetings are televised live on Charter Channel 19. Replays of Council meetings air the second and fourth Thursday of the month on Channel 23 at 7 p.m. See the TV23 section at www.cobbcounty.org for a complete rebroadcast schedule.
Tuesday Cobb County’s District 2 Commissioner Bob Ott holds a town hall meeting at 7 p.m. at the Smyrna Community Center. This will be Ott’s second town hall meeting of the year in Smyrna.
Those interested in learning more information about the Concord Road Median and Streetscaping Project can attend an informational meeting at Brawner Hall, 3180 Atlanta Road, at 7 p.m. Smyrna City Council Representatives from Wards 3, 4 and 6 and project engineers will be on hand to answer questions.
Want to learn more about the Concord Road Project? Read more here:
- SPLOST Issue Still Has Many Divided
- Concord Road Project Moving Ahead "Full Bore"
- Concord Road Project Still On Schedule for September Start
- Ward 4 Councilman Talks Concord Road, Atlanta Road at Meeting
- Concord Road Improvements Could Begin September 2012
- Smyrna City Council Awards Contract for Concord Road Improvements
- Concerns About Concord Road Turn Ugly at Smyrna City Council Meeting