Cobb EMC 74th Annual Meeting of the Members
Saturday, September 15
8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m……. Registration
10:00 a.m………………….. Meeting
11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m……..Varsity concession sales
570 Piedmont Road, Marietta, Georgia
- Members must register with photo identification at the registration table
- Commercial, government and church groups must provide authorization to represent their organizations at registration
Activities for Cobb EMC members:
- Proposed by-law changes: Presentation to members and a vote (No directors will be elected at this meeting.)
- Door prizes: Members will receive a door prize ticket at registration for drawing. Grand prize is $500 credit on a member’s electric bill.
- Quilt raffle: Members may purchase raffle tickets to win a beautiful quilt made by Cobb EMC’s Women’s Task Force volunteers. All proceeds assist in sponsoring three local students to participate in a national youth leadership program in Washington, D.C.
- Concessions from the Varsity: The Cobb EMC Women’s Task Force will also serve lunch prepared by the Varsity to raise scholarship money for the Washington Youth Tour. Chili dogs, hamburgers, onion rings, french fries, Frosted Orange and fried pies will be available for purchase. Soft drinks and bottled water will also be available. (Open 11 a.m. until 2 p.m., or until everything is sold)
- Additional information: Representatives will be available to provide information on Cobb EMC energy efficiency, safety and education programs.
Members can currently view the official notice of the meeting, the annual report and proposed by-law changes at www.cobbemc.com.