Team officials confirmed that the Braves will enter a partnership with Populous, formerly known as HOK, as reported by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
The Braves Come to Cobb
- Transparency Group Fights Against Legitimizing Braves' Financing
- Braves' Move to Cobb Creates Strange Bedfellows
- Cobb Commission Approves Braves Stadium
- Ott: Ready for Vote on Braves Stadium
- Cobb Residents Speak Out on Braves Stadium
- Get Your First Looks at Braves' New Stadium
- Cobb Releases Memorandum of Understanding With Braves
- Braves-to-Cobb Draws National Headlines
- Cobb to Fund 45 Percent of Braves Stadium
- Braves Announce Move to Cobb County
Populous has more than 20 years' experience in the ballpark building business; they were the architects behind Oriole Park at Camden Yards, the newest iteration of Yankee Stadium, and the extensive renovations done to Kaufmann Stadium in Kansas City.
The Braves and Populous are now negotiating a contract, and will need final approval from Cobb County government, the AJC reports.