Calling all drama queens! All you dyed-in-the-wool “Real Housewives” fans probably know this already, but welcomes The Real Housewives Live Tour tonight at 8.
Bravo brings a selection of its “Housewives” from different cities together for an interactive evening of entertainment as the divas dish about memorable moments, reveal cast secrets and answer audience members’ questions.
NeNe Leakes, of Atlanta Housewives fame, Alex McCord, Melissa Gorga and Marysol Patton are scheduled to appear. Tickets are available via Ticketmaster and range from $49.50 up to $170.00 plus fees for the Red Carpet Experience Package.
This deluxe experience includes an exclusive cocktail reception hosted by The Real Housewives, a separate private entrance, a stroll down the Bravo Red Carpet, premiere seating and more. - Jennifer Duncan
OK, so maybe all that bourgeois-like diva dishing isn't your thing. Don't worry because it's Saturday and that means plenty of college football including Georgia and Georgia Tech both on the road.
Georgia (29th in voting in this week's A.P. poll) takes on Vanderbilt tonight at 7, while the 12th-ranked Yellow Jackets look to stay unbeaten this afternoon at Virginia beginning at 3:30. The following college football TV listings are courtesy of the Atlanta-Journal-Constitution:
Colleges: Louisville at Cincinnati, noon, CSS
Colleges: Michigan at Michigan State, noon, ESPN
Colleges: Indiana at Wisconsin, noon, ESPN2
Colleges: Baylor at Texas A&M, noon, FX
Colleges: South Carolina at Mississippi State, noon, WPCH
Colleges: Miami at North Carolina, 12:30 p.m., WUPA
Colleges: Florida State at Duke, 3 p.m., FSSO
Colleges: Furman at Georgia Southern, 3 p.m., GPB
Colleges: Georgia Tech at Virginia, 3:30 p.m., ESPNU
Colleges: Oklahoma State at Texas, 3:30 p.m., ABC
Colleges: LSU at Tennessee, 3:30 p.m., CBS
Colleges: Tennessee-Martin at South Alabama, 3:30 p.m., CSS
Colleges: Ohio State at Illinois, 3:30 p.m., ESPN
Colleges: Central Florida at SMU, 3:30 p.m., SPSO
Colleges: Penn at Columbia, 3:30 p.m., Versus
Colleges: Alabama at Mississippi, 6 p.m., ESPN2
Colleges: Georgia at Vanderbilt, 7 p.m., FSSO
Colleges: Louisiana-Monroe at Troy, 7 p.m., CSS
Colleges: Florida at Auburn, 7 p.m., ESPN
Colleges: Kansas State at Texas Tech, 7 p.m., SPSO
Clemson at Maryland, 7 p.m., ESPNU
Stanford at Washington State, 7:30 p.m., Versus
Oklahoma at Kansas, 9:15 p.m., ESPN2
Arizona State at Oregon, 10:15 p.m., ESPN
It's homecoming in Charlottesville, Va., and the AJC provides coverage of today's Tech-Virginia game here with five keys about the Cavaliers. The Richmond Times-Dispatch provides a story about Tech defensive coordinator Al Groh and his return to U.Va. for the first time since leaving there as head coach in 2009.
The Bulldogs travel back to Tennessee on Saturday to . Here's some pregame patter:
- A promising tidbit from T. Kyle King on SB Nation: "Georgia hasn’t lost to South Carolina and Vanderbilt in the same season since 1958."
- Bleacher Report's Joe Penkala bucks the trend and predicts a stunning Vandy upset (it's slide 22).
- Seth Emerson of the Ledger-Enquirer runs through the pregame with the Tennesseean's Jeff Lockridge, who says, "[W]ith a defense that has been pretty stingy, the Commodores should have a chance to hang around at home in a fairly low-scoring game if their offense can rediscover the end zone."
- The Red&Black profiles Georgia defensive end Abry Jones, the son of two Army veterans.
- The Vanderbilt student newspaper says, "[T]he Commodores will be looking to avenge their embarrassing 43-0 loss in Athens last year, a game that signaled the beginning of the end for then-head coach Robbie Caldwell."