Cantrell Jerry Automotive Service
Located across the street from a Dairy Queen, right before the Springfield and Jonquill Road intersection, this business has been around for 40 years, 33 of which have been spent at this location. It is privately owned by Jerry Cantrell who enjoys coming to work every day as well as conversing with the customers.
This is a full service auto care center, with skilled technicians to diagnose and treat what may be wrong with your car. There is also a waiting area, complete with checkered floor and red armchairs, stocked with magazines to keep clients busy while their vehicles are being worked on.
- Fax: None
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Automotive repair, service
- Parking: Free lot
- Vehicle types: Cars, Trucks
- Parts: Battery, Brakes & traction control, Cooling & heating, Drivetrain, Electrical & lighting, Emission control, Engine, Fuel delivery, Ignition, Interior, Performance, Powertrain, Routine maintenance, Suspension & steering, Tools
- Accessories: Appearance and Personalization, Car Care, Electrical and Lighting, Oil and Fluid, Security and Horn
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: "Keep your car serviced."
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Tires, Wheels
- Body shop services: Window replacement
- Loaner cars: No
- Vehicle pick-up: No
- Vehicle drop-off: No