Copper Top Cafe
Guests of the Copper Top Cafe can grab a hot cup of coffee and a warm breakfast and practically watch the sunrise from this luxurious outdoor lounge. A cafeteria-style restaurant located in the Cumberland Center II building, the Copper Top Cafe mostly serves those who work in the building and business travelers. Both hot and cold options are offered for breakfast, and lunch items include a Black Angus Steak Burger, quesadillas and a salad bar buffet.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 3:30pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.ctc.coexpoint.com
- Specialties: Gourmet sandwiches and subs, burgers, quesadillas and wraps.
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Asian, Burgers, International, Mexican, Sandwiches, Tex-Mex, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor seating, View
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Business, casual