This drugstore is conveniently located at the corner of Spring and Atlanta roads. While there, customers can pick up necessities like personal hygiene items, seasonal items like school supplies, and pet and baby items. This CVS location offers a drive-thru pharmacy window and a MinuteClinic. The store is managed by Michelle Skinner and the pharmacists are Lori Brown and Evan Ward.
- Hours: Store Hours: Daily, 24 hrs. Pharmacy Hours: Daily, 24hrs. MinuteClinic Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 7:30pm; Sat, 9am - 5:30pm; Sun, 10am - 5:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There are two handicapped parking spaces and a ramp.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Insurance accepted: All major insurance companies
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Patients w/o insurance
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products
- Pharmacy hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: Yes