For more than 35 years, this hospital has been serving the needs of the Smyrna and surrounding communities. It was first affiliated with the Seventh-day Adventist Church, then in 1995, became entered a joint venture with Emory Healthcare.
The hospital has taken the lead in disaster preparedness for Cobb County and has the only stationary decontamination facility in the county. In September 2010, the hospital acquired new digital mammography equipment allowing for shorter exam times and wait times for results.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: June 3, 1974
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Accreditations/certifications: Joint Commission for the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- Number of beds: 88
- Type: University
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop
- Departments: Cardiology, Intensive care unit, Internal medicine, Physical therapy, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgery
- Visiting hours: Medical/Surgical/Telemetry: Daily, 8:30am - 8:30pm; Intensive Care Unit: Daily, 8:30am - 9:00am, 11:30am - noon, 2:30pm - 3:00pm, 5:30pm - 6:00pm and 7:30pm - 8:00 pm
- Helipad: No