This bright, colorful barber shop just celebrated its grand opening, and it truly serves the whole family's needs: Children have a blast while they wait, and dads can sit back and watch their favorite sports in the waiting area, which features novelty ballpark benches and sports flags on the walls. The staff members are friendly and inviting and provide quick, professional services. To top it all off, the barbers offer neck massages to each client after their cuts.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 7pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Barber shop is ground level with ramp access from the parking lot.
- Founding Date: Jun 01 2010
- What makes this community special?: Everyone is warm and friendly, and the client base is so diverse. There is so much to do and see in the area.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Gift certificates: No
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Specials/Packages: Seniors 60 and older get $2 off on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Private events: No
- Hair Services: Shave
- Hair Specialties: Children, Men, Women
- Hair Product Brands: American Crew
- If you could only give one tip to customers to maintain healthy hair, what would it be?: Get your hair trimmed monthly.