Hilda's Alterations & Fashion Jewelry
Hilda's Alterations & Fashion Jewelry is in a small plaza at the corner of South Cobb Drive and Concord Road. The shop is cozy and filled with cases of jewelry - Victorian, classic and faux. You can find Hilda in the shop any day of the week, managing the store and doing alterations for customers.
There is a one- to two-day turnaround on alteration jobs, and Hilda's is glad to work on any type of garment.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 7pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Marked parking spaces
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Garment altering, jewelry such as earrings, bracelets and necklaces
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Tailor services: Alterations, Leather, Re-weaving
- Specialties: Children, Men, Women