International House of Pancakes
IHOP is a friendly and affordable restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Its well-known for heaping stacks of pancakes and other breakfast items but in recent years a wide variety of choices have been added to a growing menu. There are usually specials and children and senior citizens receive discounted prices.
- Fax: 404-792-7309
- Hours: Daily, 24 hours
- Handicap Accessible: There are handicapped parking spots and sidewalk ramps.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: dining
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.ihop.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&am…
- Specialties: Pancakes and crepes
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: This community is great because it offers a wide variety of superb businesses within easy driving distance.
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, International, Mediterranean, Sandwiches, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Pancakes and crepes.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pancakes.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: unknown
- Number of tables: 70
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: casual