Rev Coffee, truly a throw back to the community coffeehouses of old, stands ready to serve customers their daily "shot of Joe," a breakfast morsel or two, standard lunch fare, and much more. Patrons enjoy free wi-fi with a coffee purchase. Stop in, grab a cup of coffee, saddle up with a good book or periodical and relax. Make sure to check the company's Web site for upcoming entertainment attractions and play dates.
- Hours: Hours: Mon-Fri: 6:00am - 10:00pm; Sat-Sun: 8:00am - 8:00pm (SAT HOURS MAY BE LONGER DUE TO SPECIAL EVENTS.)
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp access
- Founding Date: April 2002
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Coffee, tea, quiche, pastries, and sandwiches
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Coffee, quiche, muffins, and chicken salad
- ATM: No
- Parking: Paid lot
- What makes this community special?: The people who come in, share their day, and make up our community
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Chicken salad, muffins, and quiche
- If this community were a roast, what would it be?: An eclectic blend of the finest dark roasted coffee beans.