Smyrna Bicycles, located conveniently near the Silver Comet Trail, is a full service bicycle shop servicing just about all brands and types of bicycles. It organizes two bike rides a week, a rigorous 25 mile trip up and down hills on Mondays and a leisurely 25 mile ride on Fridays along the Silver Comet. From the number of bikers in the parking lot, you know that this is the place to come if you're interested in buying, renting or merely riding bikes.
- Hours: Mon-Thur: 11am-7pm, Fri: 10am-6pm, Sat-Sun: 9am-5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at ground level
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Bicycles, components, and apparel for the casual to semi-professional rider. Bike brands include Fuji, Giant, Blue Competition Cycles, Electra, and SE BMX.
- Services: Classes, Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Sporting goods rentals: Yes