Time to Dine
Time to Dine Chefs & Catering is a great way to order catering services online. For those who don't have time to visit a location and browse extensive catalogues, but still want a wide selection of foods for their catered menu, Time to Dine is a perfect find.
Punctuality, presentation, and unlimited meal resources are some of the qualities that Time to Dine is known for by its loyal customers in Smyrna. Types of menus include barbecue, a la carte, breakfast, corporate, dinner and dessert.
This location is for food and event preparation. The special feature of Time to Dine is the time-saving internet order process. Please visit the website to create your menu and place your order.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Catered meals
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Web orders
- Menu link: www.time-to-dine.com/main.html
- Specialties: Potato bar Taco bar Fajita bar
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Asian, Bar Food, Barbecue, Bistro, Burgers, Caribbean, Chinese, Dessert / Ice Cream, Diner, Fast Food, Fondue, German, International, Japanese / Sushi, Latin American, Mexican, Philly Steaks, Pizza, Sandwiches, Seafood, Soul Food, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Tex-Mex, Thai, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Tuscan pasta
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Creme brulee
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Required
- Executive chef: Chef - Michelle Heusner-Wilkinson
- Features: Banquets, Breakfast, Brunch, Buffet, Catering, Lunch, Private Parties