Udipi Cafe has offered pure vegetarian North and South Indian cuisine since 1998. It is an award-winning restaurant that receives consistent high marks for its food from both customers and food critics. All dishes are cooked with fresh ingredients, delicately prepared and tastefully served. The menu features appetizers, soups, dosai, curries, house specialties like malabar adai, desserts and more.
Udipi Cafe offers weekday and weekend lunch and dinner specials.
- Fax: 770-434-6264
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 3pm; Dinner: Mon -Fri, 5pm - 10pm; Sat - Sun, 11:30am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking and ramp are available.
- Founding Date: Aug 01 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: udipicafegeorgia.com/
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Dessert / Ice Cream, Indian, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: A wide variety of dosai (rice crepes)
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Dosai
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Buffet, Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fine dining
- Dress code: Casual