Vinings Inn Restaurant
Vinings Inn is housed in a charming old two-story house originally built in 1820. It is elegant, yet affordable, with many entrees to choose from. It offers live music in the evenings Wednesday through Saturday, a full bar upstairs in the Vinings Inn Attic Bar and an extensive wine list. Free WiFi access is also available.
- Fax: 770-438-0653
- Hours: Lunch hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 5pm; Sun, closed. Dinner hours: Mon - Sat, 5pm - 10pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: There is ramp access and handicap parking.
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1993
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.viningsinn.com/documents/DinnerMenu.pdf
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Seafood, Southern
- Signature dishes: Crab cakes
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Fireplace, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Fun, Romantic, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual