WiseAsh is a cigar shop otherwise known as a “stogie sanctuary” located on Cobb Parkway. Sparkling linoleum floors lead you to the humidor, which boasts hundreds of brands of cigars. There is a faint odor of cigar smoke trailing from the smoke room in the back of the store, but it is well-ventilated and the scent is not intrusive. WiseAsh hosts several events throughout the year and there are frequent special buys. Check out the shop's website for details.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 9pm; Sun, 1pm - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Marked parking spaces
- Founding Date: 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Premium cigars, lighters, humidors, cutters, ash trays, humidification items, pipes, pipe tobacco, snus.
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: All tobacco sales are final. Accessories can be returned or exchanged.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: There's a welcoming vibe and you can be part of the comaradie by joining the regulars in the lounge for a smoke. Regular poker and domino games.
- Any tips for first-time crafters?: If you need help, ask! The humidor is full of choices and a little advice will help you find just the right cigar.