Smyrna's Zucca Bar & Pizzeria is one popular place for the locals. Not only is this 2008 Southeast Division winner of the International Pizza Show a great place for brunch on Sundays, but on any day of the week it is a restaraunt with beautiful decor, friendly hostesses and an owner who is passionate about what this restaraunt provides for the community. Don't pass on the opportunity to enjoy lunch outside in one of Smyrna's most beautifully decorated patios. Phone and take out orders are also available.
- Hours: Sunday-Wednesday, 11 am - Midnight; Thursday, 11 am - 1 am; Friday, 11 am - 4 am; Saturday, 11 am - 3 am
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Oct 26 2002
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.zuccapizza.com/menus.html
- Specialties: Chicken parmesan
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The Smyrna community is very involved with the city, downtown, festivals and weekend bands. Our community definitely supports the development.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Features: Brunch, Catering, Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Romantic, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual